All appointments will be handled as medical drop offs.
· No clients will be allowed inside the main hospital. We will meet you at the front door or at your car to admit or discharge your pet. In the case of inclement weather, we will utilize the small foyer to the left of the main doors. In extenuating circumstances, we can allow clients to be with their pets down stairs.
· One of our Veterinary Technicians or Assistants will help communicate the pre-appointment history on the telephone. Your Pet's Veterinarian will stay in contact with you over the phone once they have been seen.
· Please remain in the parking lot and be available for consultation or additional treatment authorization by your cell phone.
· For surgeries and extended medical cases, you need not stay. We will call when the procedures are complete to arrange a discharge time. Discharge instructions will be given over the phone.
· We now have a portable debit machine! Other payments can be made by credit card over the telephone or by an Etransfer. We prefer not to except cash during the pandemic.
· Physical examination findings will be communicated via telephone or email in the case of tele medicine.
Please call the clinic if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
As of today, the operations of the Acton Veterinary Clinic have not changed. Further updates will be provided.